Our DraperiesWe have the highest quality drapery available on the market. Along with the most popular styles and Specialty options
Our Quality and Construction Will Impress You…
It’s all in the details, of course, and nothing is spared in our superior construction. This ensures your draperies will measure up to the highest standards of tailoring. All our pleated drapes consist of three layers – a lining, an interlining, and the fabric of your choice. Our non-pleated (rod-pocket) draperies consist of two layers – lining and the fabric of your choice.
- Our fabrics include a wide selection of first run quality beautiful silks, blends, cotton and linens that are constantly updated with fresh patterns and colors.
- Our lining – which provides light protection, insulation and a luxurious feel – is 100% cotton, so you’ll notice a softer drape than with blended linings. The lining comes in many colors of your choice.
- Our interlining with finished edges, is also 100% cotton so that it’s more luxurious than heavy flannel but not as bulky as “bump” linings. The ultimate luxury for European styling and added insulation.
- Our new Blackout lining option is the ultimate in light and temperature control.
- Acoustic linings are available for media rooms, loft areas, and street facing windows.
- Every pair of curtains or custom order passes a rigorous inspection team before shipping out to you to insure the highest standards in our industry.
In addition, all of our pleated draperies include the following details, ensuring exceptional quality and value:
- Double 4″ bottom hems
- Blind-stitched side hems
- Weights to keep draperies in place
- Drapery pins to attach to the rings
- Multiple pleat styles of pleats that include 4″ buckram for shape and stability of pleats
- Custom fullness for a more luxurious look and higher quality product
- All pleated drapery panels have a 3 ½” return on each outside edge
- Finished panels are available in standard finished lengths in ½” increments
- Finished panels are available in any height or width you request